- Projection unit compatible with speaker’s laptop
- A cable connection for both visuals and sound (audio/video clips can play from laptop)
- Lavaliere microphone
- Screen to right corner, or left front if large room, from front screen projection. (Rear screen projection is up to your discretion.)
- Leave enough room in the front for the speaker to move freely and, where possible, leave room between rows of seats as JoAn loves to be in the audience.
- Classroom seating for audience.
- Set small draped table to the right or left for props – pub table and bar stool works great.
- Flip-chart with markers.
- Available light dimmers on the screen area, but leave full house lights on during the program. If the room has ceiling spotlights, aim them to the center front. If there is a spotlight or lighting above the screen, it is best if the light bulb is turned off or removed temporarily.
Is this your first time planning the meeting? Ask us for sample invitation letters and sample meeting planner notes to make the best of your meeting. These quick tips and shortcuts save you time and often money!
JoAn’s One Sheet – Bio – Photo – Programs – Testimonials – Questions
JoAn’s Bio – Bio – Photo